jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

Weeknd in Düsseldorf


It is kind of amazing for me how, when I don't want to go somewhere, or don't want to do something that I should do (like, for example, going to Düsseldorf to a wine show) turns out to be a great weekend full of experiences and good mood!

Firstable, the hotel (MotelOne) with a huge room, TV and all! the truth, I was specting much less from a Motel...
Then, the fair. Booth easy to build, and entretaining... I will always remember my place (on the entrance) where I was going to sit for some minutes and rest from the rest of the world...
The city, old and nice, full of people, was good... but now... the company was great! I was nearly all the trip with our last add in the company, a cool guy called Jonas (Jonny if you want) with whom I want to a VIP party in the stadium of soccer! and I should tell... WOW!

Was a cheerleader party, why was everyone so beautifull? sh**t, I think I will go more to the gym... (at least, I will start XD)

Anyway, I suppose the conclusion of the trip is that you can't say NO on the first sight... who know what are you missing!

Ah! and btw, I forgot my camera (rally strange in me!!!) and now that I think of that... I still don't know where it is!

Oh oh... :S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario