jueves, 18 de marzo de 2010

SUNSHINE

so, today, after a looooooong winter, the sun is shining again in Frankfurt!

what does it mean??? well... nothing special, because I am working from 9 to 6, and the sun is gone at 6:30 already, so, I nearly can enjoy the sun...

and I say nearly, because today me and some colleages ate in the terrace! what a great feeling!!!

and you know that when the sun is shining, you look better to other things.

I found out that this weekend is going to be a great weekend (show in Dusseldorf, Prowein), and gess what? today I am going to meet with Pipes, my "computer builder" friend, and he is going to give me back my lap-top... ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!! (hehehe)

and now, I can say that my lap-top is part of the VIP club who came back to life from the other world, like HP or the son of God...

and! some problems are getting solved (like the "ex-flatmate" problem) XD
we have some bulbs for free that they save 80% of energy, I realised that there is another TV in the flat...

seems like my Karma is getting balanced... UuUU

anyway. I am going to try to put a video from youtube.com, is mix of a song that I found today... is cool, and is from the movie Sunshine, wich is dark, and spectacular movie (soundtrack is nearly perfect!) so I hope you enjoy as much as I do!!!!



health and SUN!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario