viernes, 19 de marzo de 2010

s06e07_Dr.Linus

I declare myself as a big fan of Lost...

The first thing that I did yesterday, when I had my lap-top back, working as nothing happened; was to put a USB-stick with the episode of lost from two weeks ago, plug-in the cable HDMI from my flat-screen, and prepair the pillows in my bed.

That's the usual ritual that I do before I hear the words "previewsly on LOST..."

The episode, dr Linus, was centred about Ben.
What can I say... before he won anything, I thought this guy was great actor... (but like all of them) note: Sun Kwon HAVE to win something!
Anyway, Michael Emerson is one of this actors who interprets his charecter, and you really believe it!!!

In this concrete episode, you can see two Bens totally different, one in the island, and the other out of there, one who fights to survive, nearly to die... and the other who fights for teaching, nearly to lose his dignity... Really, the episode was GREAT! (once more, I am easy to like things... :))

I want to point how beautiful and brathtaking looking is Alex... BUFF!!! really... without words!


After 45 min, I came back to the real life, where my flatmates were "waiting" for me in the kitchen to talk, have fun, exchanging some movies, and "solving the world" somehow...

Everyday, I love living in that flat more and more!


GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

ps/ for me... Düsseldorf! let's film some wine and have some fun...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario