martes, 16 de marzo de 2010

Picture in title!! :O

this "blog-world" is a whole new world for me...

in other blogs, like http://superficialipedant.blogspot.com/ (Best friend's blog) I saw that you could put a picture in your title... so today I was thinking what to put...


something funny, smart, and beautiful...

instead of doing that, I have chosen that picture... an image of FRANKEINSTEIN!
why? because the line "It's alive!!!" reminds me to that film, that scary and poor character who was born from the nothingness...

yes, I could put a picture of Harry Potter or Jesus Christ, two characters who both could make magic, and also both re-born once they were death (...), but c'mon... this Blog is not so important! (yet...) LOL

also, knowing that I am living in FRANKfurt since two years, you can see the word-game inside... (if not, please, go to the therapist, because you have some problems)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario