miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

Turm Palast Cinema


so, after a long time, I went to watch a movie in the english cinema of frankfurt.

which movie? (you may ask)
yeah, right, you gest it! Up in the air

this movie has the quality of Juno (maybe because they share the same director, who knows!), the thing is that it has a lot of great moments, good actors, and great views! and the dialogs (ok, is not like Inglorious Bastards, but c'mon!) they are also great.

I should confess that nearly every movie that I watch in the cinema, or, better, every movie that I watch in my life, I like it!!! (I am lucky)
but, this movie, trust me dear reader, it's a Must-Watch movie!!!!!

the moment when she opens the door was without words.


about the english theater... well... what to say about that... in some weeks it will be over forever! the shittiest cinema that I have been, old, with sound, image and temperature problems, with sits without sits, or movies that never (ever) start because the machine is brokes (I will never forget kung-fu-panda) make this place unic, and sooooo awesome, that it's a pity that it's going to be over...

but anyway... maybe further more, I will make a post reguardless to it... at the moment, let just remember him in the title!

peace and loooove (and flights in first class, PLEASE!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario