lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

change/chance

hey there!

its amazing how one letter can change the meaning of a lonely word...

(and yes, today will be a very philosophical post...) :D

I feel like right now everything is changing arround me... basketball season has finished, friends are leaving (we all will miss you Tamir!), weather is getting worm... it seems the end of an hera (Ice age?) who knows..

so, here it is, change...
so, here it is, chance!

the chance to know new people, change the team, chance to have new parties, new experiences, new... well, everything new! and God knows, I loooove new!!!

today I started in the gym, (new) and was great, I mean, gym normaly is boring, but people is cool, eveything is in german, so I will learn... and I will totally relax in the sauna... mmmmmh I love it!

anyway.... as you can see, change could be the same word of chance, but with different meaning... (or maybe is the same?)
who knows...

this post is getting kind of creepy, and I dont know where it is going... so I will just stop writin, and call my parents in skype... let's see what they explain! :)


keep reading, I will keep writing...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario