jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

the hunger games


here I introduce you (just in case you haven't heard yet) to one of the greatest trilogy ever... the hunger games (Suzanne Collins)

yeah, you can find milions of descriptions, critics and reportages about that... but hey!, I want to make one myself! so here I go!

the story in centered in a girl from discrict 12... USA is in a completely apocalyptic future, and the capitol has had all the power over the, now, 12 districts (the last one, number 13th is in a cataclistic state for some reason)
anyway... to show that the capitol has a lot of power over everone, they create the Hunger Games: yearly two kids (one girl and one boy between 12 and 18 years old) are choosen to go to an arena and fight. there is only one rule, only one can survive.

I've read the first one in nearly one week and a half, could't stop (yeah, being in an airport for 5 hours, and take 4 planes in a weekend also helped a little) hehe
anyway, the story, the charecters, the adventure and the fact that keeps the book going on are like a rollercoaster of sensations... every chapter ends up with something that makes you question everything you have read before, and makes you keep reading (or having a sneek peek preview from the next one)

good written, which make me wonder if I, myself, can write at all! :S
and if my book ever come as close as this one, I will be able to die happy.

the cool thing is that, the first book ends, but there are two more to read!!! and, me, that I didn't like to read anything at all, before I would think... "bah! one book, but still two more? lazyness come to me!"
but now, I think... "Only two left to end??? noooo!!!!"

so there you have it, if you can (and you can!) spend 10€ (or whatever money you use) and buy the first book, read it and enjoy the power of reading!


if not, it's ok, you can wait 2 or 3 years to watch the movie. Suzanne Collins is writting the script herself!




PEACE AND LOVE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario