martes, 11 de enero de 2011

a girl in the train

since a while ago, I am meeting a girl on the train.

she is... unique.
anyway, the big question is, what do I do to make her notice me? I mean, stearing at her and waiting for a response would be kind of pathetic, drawing a picture of her and give it to her with my number would be nice, but the picture, as I am not a painter, would be aweful (missing all the magic)
poetry? mmmh... in english? buff! no idea how that would go!

yeah! I could write a song about her and sing it to her with a guitar, but wait, I have no idea how to play guitar... and I don't have guitar!
the only intrument I know would be flute... but singing and blowing is kind of strange and dificult thing to do (more in front of a girl that you want to get XD)

just go there and say hi, asking for her name... yeah right! is not that easy... then what? (I think I need some alcohol...) XDD NO! not drinking allowed...

well, I suppose we will be unknown forever... maybe missing the greatest love story of all times, with passion, great sex, and forvidden situations and future of happyness until we die...

or it could just be better never talk to her...




PS/ Njoy your life while you can! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario