jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

2010

It's been one year of great staff...

actually, it seems yesterday when I was celebrating "Silvester" with two of my best friends on the "Greekich Bürke" in frankfurt (yeah, I probably wrote that with mistakes, but who cares... I mean, except you, and two more, who else will read this blog? and... furthermore... what are the chances that this "chosen one" who is reading my awesome post is german?

anyway... now is the time of thinking if I did everything that I wanted to do...

finishing lost, yeah, with a great (and controversional) ending... I loved it! (I have never had a doubt!)

meeting new people and traveling a lot! one of the best trips I would say was London visiting my good friend Frank Bassa and meeting all the great people that he was sharing his life there with.

also, one of the best experiences of my life, Menorca 2010, and, next, the graduation... losing 30 kids from my life, and winning 30 friends (still I doubt about that... at least, yet!)

changing teams was cool, but I miss my old one... anyway, nearly non of them are there anymore, and I still have contact with most of my good teammates (the ones that matters to me) so, still happy! :)

my novel keeps growing and growing... NON-STOP!
sometimes with more inspiration, some weeks with less... but still, story is going further, crazier and more and more adventure! (I like it!)
but still, a lot more to write... probably I will split the story in two! (the first with a kind-of-lost-final-season-ending, and the second one with the great finale that I thought from the beguinning)

so, there you are, a year with a lot of experiences, a lot of feeling, and a lot of things to be able to learn for my life...


...but still, a desicion to be made.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario